Grand Hyatt-Buckhead is our host hotel and it is a spectacular property in the heart of Buckhead (aka the ‘Beverly Hills of the South’).
At the heart of Buckhead around the intersections of Lenox, Peachtree and Piedmont Roads, is a shopping district with more than 1,400 retail units where shoppers spend more than $1 billion a year. It’s the place “to see and be seen” including celebrities.
Grand Hyatt- Buckhead
3300 Peachtree Rd., NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
RESERVATION DEADLINE: Book your room by April 15, 2016 at the latest to get this rate.
MAKE A RESERVATION:
- PHONE: Call 1-888-421-1442 Refer to the Melrose HS Alumni -Atlanta Chapter
- ONLINE: Melrose High School Reservation Link
Single Occupant Rm – $125.00 plus taxes
Double Occupant Rm – $125.00 plus taxes
These are fantastic rates so this can be an incredible vacation for our alums.
SUITES PRICING & PROCESS: Suites are a Fundraiser for the Atlanta Chapter’s new ‘Wildcat Rising Stars‘ Student Internship Program. This will offer 2 Melrose students a huge opportunity to participate in our past-present-future during the school year.
- All Suites are $125.00 plus taxes and only available through Cheryl Scales, Chair of the Alumni organization. These room are not online, nor in the phone reservation block.
- The Suite is an Executive Suite that includes one King Size bedroom and separate living room. (Note: No suites have queen or double beds, only King Size).
- If you reserve a suite, you MUST ALSO PAY $150.00 DIRECTLY to the Atlanta Chapter by April 30th, 2016. (Suites outside the block at this property are typically $249.00-$449.00+ per night)
- These incremental funds are being used to fund the new Wildcat Stars Intern & Scholarship Program during the school year.
- Those 2 student interns will be brought to the Atlanta Mass Reunion so that alumni can see the students that their money supported and what they learned from this experience.
- The person who reserves the suite is responsible for the $150.00 payment by April 30, 2016 to Atlanta Chapter
- If you reserve a suite and don’t pay the $150.00 by April 30, 2016, your reservation will convert to a regular room.
- Any questions on the Suites Fundraiser, ask Cheryl Scales, Chair.
SELF-PARKING RATE – $15.00 per night (discounted from $22-$27.00)