- Select 2 ‘Wildcat Star’ Student Internships through Each School Year
- Award 2 Scholarships Annually
- Host Annual ‘Day in the Life’ Student Scholarships with 5 ATL Golden Wildcats
- Create the Spotlight for Golden Wildcat Business
- Host the Melrose MASS Reunion as we ‘Party with a Purpose’ on our designated years.
If you believe in these goals, please join HOTlanta Golden Wildcats for the low annual fee of $25.00 and roll-up your sleeves to help achieve our goals.
If you believe in these goals and time is not the greatest asset that you can contribute, we also welcome your donation here.
Melrose Alumni – Atlanta Chapter is a non-profit, 501 (c) 3 organization.
ATLANTA CHAPTER MEETING SCHEDULE
2016 Conference Call Schedule– Noon. Eastern Standard Time (EST)
September 10th, October 8th, November 12th, December 10th
2016 Quarterly LIVE Meeting Schedule – 10:30 a.m. – Noon
October 22nd (Memphis Alumni Breakfast) and December 10th – Atlanta
Minister Coriya Burns Falkner ’90
Chaplain & Radio Media
Director of Recruitment
Marilyn Taylor ’61
‘Wildcat Rising Star’ Interns
Wildcat Star Interns
Communications Social Media
Nedra Redditt ’75
Golden Biz Network Omsbudsman
Pamela Fletcher-Rice ’72