Attendees can expect that we will have “an everywhere we go, people want to know’ good time mass reunion full of golden moments kicking off on Friday afternoon/evening, July 24th through Sunday, July 26th.
We look forward to seeing our Golden Wildcats for the full weekend or single events! We love Golden Wildcats!
PACKAGE Registration Fee- $300.00
- Package includes:
- Thursday Evening -Jamming Meet & Greet “Good Times” Affair
- Friday Evening “Nothing Like a White Party”
- Saturday Evening Golden Greatness Masquerade Banquet & Ball
- Souvenir T-Shirt
- Souvenir Booklet
- Plus some extra fun in between!
Individual Event Registration Fees as Follows:
- $ 60.00 Thursday Evening -Jamming Meet & Greet Affair
- $ 85.00 Friday Evening “Nothing Like a White Party”
- $150.00 Saturday Evening Golden Greatness Masquerade Banquet & Ball
- $20-$25 Souvenir T-Shirt (depending on size)
- $25.00 Souvenir Booklet
How Can I Pay Reunion Fees?
- Money Order
- Cash in Memphis
- Alumni Breakfast. Atlanta Chapter was at the October 5th, 2019 Alumni Breakfast in Memphis acceptng registrations and deposits
- On-Going. Ms. Margaret Williams and Bobbie Scales will collect payments for those who wish to pay in cash and/or in-person.
- No person in Memphis can accept funds for the Atlanta Chapter Mass Reunion other than Mrs. Margaret Williams and Mrs. Bobbie Scales.
- Ms. Williams will collect funds at the Beulah Baptist Church, each 4th Saturday between 5-6 p.m. This is the Memphis Alumni Chapter’s regular meeting.
- Bobbie Scales on Park Ave (3 doors up from Melrose Stadium).
- All cash and/or in-person fees must be paid by June 26, 2020.
- Non-Refundable Fees. All Mass Reunion fees are NON-refundable, regardless of amount. Our Mass Reunion is for our children’s future success and funds will be used for that purpose.
- Returned Checks.* An additional $35 will apply and must be paid by cash.
HINT! Great Westin Perimter Hotel. Don’t Wait! Different room types available – regular king or doubles, lakeview rooms, suites at great rates.